HP printer not delivering the printouts causes frustration and delays the project that needs to be submitted on time. There could be a lot of reasons causing HP printer not printing issue and the prominent ones are.
• Missing or an outdated printer driver.
• The printer connections are improper.
• An issue with Windows configuration.
• Paper jam in the printer.
• Or sometimes dried or no ink in cartridges leads to printing issues.
Apart from these five reasons, there can be some unusual issues causing printing errors in HP printers. The troubleshooting involves taking some specific measures such as ensuring that the printer connections are okay, canceling the pending print queues, setting your HP printer as a default device, upgrading your HP printer driver, or refilling the ink cartridges. These are some of the recommended troubleshooting steps to resolve printing errors in HP printers. In case you don’t know how to execute them then you must contact the qualified HP printer experts to resolve the issue.